Software EngineeringI currently work as a software engineer with an emphasis on: data-driven decision making, analytics, machine learning, highly-available distributed systems, and software automation. I have a passion for free and open-source software, data rights and data privacy, efficient technical design, and promoting technological literacy.
Resume + Porfolio
- Software Engineer Resume [Click for .PDF download]
- For professional details and code samples, visit my LinkedIn and Github profiles.
In my spare time I volunteer for several educational outreach programs and non-profit organizations.
I have mentored students, advised teachers, lead instructional classes, raised funds, and donated
workhours for initiatives including:
- Voting Member, Python Software Foundation
- Assistant Workshop Presenter, O'Reilly AI Conference 2018
- Member, Technology Association of Georgia
- Mentor, Black and College Bound: Github Scholars Program
- Fundraiser, Girls Who Code
- Fundraiser, Code.org
- Fundraiser, Stem To Steam
- Director of Technology, Cabbagetown Neighborhood Association, 501(c)3